• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to put values in list with single quotation

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<cfquery name="getSelectedPriorityList" datasource="#application.datasource#" username="#application.datasource_username#" password="#application.datasource_password#">

SELECT  id, name

FROM  lrp,  p

WHERE lrp.id = p.id

AND lrp.ra_id = 123

AND lrp.id in (#form.assignedPriority#)

</cfquery>

<cfset nickname_list=Valuelist('getSelectedPriorityList.name')>

If I run above code the value of nickname_list =  Send Certificate Invitation,View Certificate,Allow Key Recovery

but

I am in need the output as nickname_list =  'Send Certificate Invitation','View Certificate','Allow Key Recovery'

Kindly let me know what exactly I need to do to generate above output.Thanks in Advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You _should_ be using CFQUERYPARAM for the values, just for security.  However, the CFQUERYPARAM has an attribute "list" that might fix it.  If not by itself, you might be able to use QuotedValueList().

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

list attribute worked perfectly..Thanks a lot for the response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you using nickname_list later in your code?  Why does it need to be single-quote delimited?  You might also considering storing the value in an array rather than a list, depending on how you use it later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot

Carl Von Stetten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation