• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I kept getting this the following error. I installed ColdFusion 11 and repoint everything to the new ColdFusion 11 and for some reason, I kept getting this error. Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Config Source:

474: <staticContent>   475: <mimeMap fileExtension=".air" mimeType="application/vnd.adobe.air-application-installer-package+zip" /> 476: <clientCache cacheControlMode="UseExpires" httpExpires="Sun, 19 Jul 2020 00:00:00 GMT" /> 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the result of the dump.

server-dump.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. This confirms that ColdFusion is working and so as your website with a test page.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, now I'm getting the following error after editing the java.config file. This showed up when I tried to access localhost but still if I access localhost:8501/CFICDE/Administrator/index.cfm the coldfusion page still loads up. However, when I checked the system information, there is no list of the serial number displayed in this page. I know I entered the serial number when I installed and I entered the serial number again in the System Information page but the serial number would show up in this page. I wonder if this is the cause of this error processing keys - check logs.

Error processing keys - check logs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the serial number in a PM. I will check the same.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The license key is for CF11 Enterprise and is absolutely correct. Can you restart ColdFusion 11 Application Service and enter the serial number again and verify the Serial Number and Edition in CF Admin, after that.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I enter with the dash or without?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enter the s/n in and submitted successfully but when I re-login into CF, the serial is not listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the license.properties at \ColdFusion11\cfusion\lib\, in a PM. I will check the same.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the license.properties file, the correct s/n is there. But I'm not sure why it's not showing up in CF administrator though.Okay, so how I moving forward in troubleshooting this? It seems to be a coldfusion thing with the error The service is unavailable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just PM you with the coldFusion log. I'm not sure if this will be any indication of where the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please send an email at cfinstal@adobe.com

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chong Lor wrote:

Based on the ColdFusion11 support matrix, it checks out. We should have no problem. Before I went through the steps you posted above, the localhost:8501/CFID/Administrator/index.cfm works fine but only the localhost does not work.

When you say that, "localhost does not work" what do you mean by that? what is the result you are expecting? If localhost:8501/CFID/Administrator/index.cfm works, that means, ColdFusion is working.

Chong Lor wrote:

After I type in the cfstart.bat in Command prompt, it ran a bunch of things but it stopped at INFO: Server startup in 44723 ms, see image attached. The ColdFusion services is never started by launching cfstart.bat after I shut it down.cfstart.png

The above screen confirms, that ColdFusion is starting up properly.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation