Highlighted

Hyperlink

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this pdf editor,

When giving hyperlinks to within document the particular linked page gets opened and that particular section of the page is gets displayed.

But our requirement also includes that the hyperlink should also contain “ Inherit Zoom” .

After giving hyperlinks and providing “ Inherit Zoom” the particular page gets opened but the link does not display the particular section but it displays the top of the particular page.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hyperlink

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this pdf editor,

When giving hyperlinks to within document the particular linked page gets opened and that particular section of the page is gets displayed.

But our requirement also includes that the hyperlink should also contain “ Inherit Zoom” .

After giving hyperlinks and providing “ Inherit Zoom” the particular page gets opened but the link does not display the particular section but it displays the top of the particular page.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say "in this PDF editor". Can you explain what you mean?

Did you really mean to ask this question in the ColdFusion forum? CF is a web application server, and while it has support for generating PDFs, I don't know of any sort of "pdf editor". I've also never heard of "inherit zoom", myself. This all really sounds like something perhaps particular to Acrobat or one of the Adobe PDF Readers. There are separate forums for those, if that's what you meant. See https://forums.adobe.com/home

/Charlie (server troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2016 0