• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am looking for an Exchange Webservices Library for Coldfusion 10

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are trying to interface with Exchange 2016 using the EWS. The documentation for EWS is awful, very little information from both MS and CF. In particular, we would like to get a library to interface with emails and calendars. Something similar to this:

http://www.independentsoft.com/index.html

But for ColdFusion, complete with examples. Is there anything out there?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF10+ has CFEXCHANGE that works with email and calendars.  If Security Sandbox is enabled, you'll need to make sure that CFEXCHANGE is allowed.

Also, seeing as how CF is basically a wrapper for Java (Tomcat), you could use the JWebServicesForExchange, if you're not up to using the CFEXCHANGE tagset.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, then again, there's SO.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. We are using CF WES classes and having a hard time with the lack of good documentation. We can send email, create an appointment on a service user's calendar. But we need to actually, add the event to a "room" resource's calendar. We can do that by adding the room email address as an attendee -- but that generates a series of emails for approval... Also, we want to add a third person as the actual organizer of the event, not the service account we use to interface with Exchange.  As you can see they are a lot of details that are not explained anywhere...

I am familiar with the JWES library! That's the link I added to the email. But I would prefer a native ColdFusion library.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I'm not familiar with CF WES, at all.  Does WES mean Web Exchange Services????  I tried Google "CF WES" and got listings for cystic fibrosis!

I'm finding all kinds of things using CFEXCHANGECALENDAR, which is native CF, but not a library.  You may need to code this, yourself.  Unless someone else is familiar with your current methods.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation