Highlighted

i I want to upgrade from coldfusion 2016 to 2018

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to upgrade from coldfusion 2016 to 2018, is there a discount for just the upgrade or what is the price?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i I want to upgrade from coldfusion 2016 to 2018

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to upgrade from coldfusion 2016 to 2018, is there a discount for just the upgrade or what is the price?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is indeed such a discount (for CF2016 to 2018, at least until CF2020 comes out, expected later this year), whether going from Standard to Standard, Enterprise to Enterprise, or Standard to Enterprise. You can find the upgrade pricing listed on Adobe's CF product site (most easily reached via coldfusion.com), and you can also find it on some reseller sites (at discounts off Adobe's price), such as the CF licensing site from the folks who make FusionReactor, specifically buy-adobe-software.com.

/Charlie (server troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0