Highlighted

Idiots guide to oAuth2?

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to set up a CMS to post to Facebook and Twitter. I know that I need to set up authorisation first but i am completely lost with it. Is there an "idiots guide" tutorial that explains it step by step for CF10?

I've tried looking at this:

GitHub - coldfumonkeh/oauth2: A ColdFusion CFC to manage authentication using the OAuth2 protocol

but i have no idea what I am doing. Can anyone suggest an alternative/place to look at?

Thanks (hopefully).

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Idiots guide to oAuth2?

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to set up a CMS to post to Facebook and Twitter. I know that I need to set up authorisation first but i am completely lost with it. Is there an "idiots guide" tutorial that explains it step by step for CF10?

I've tried looking at this:

GitHub - coldfumonkeh/oauth2: A ColdFusion CFC to manage authentication using the OAuth2 protocol

but i have no idea what I am doing. Can anyone suggest an alternative/place to look at?

Thanks (hopefully).

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2018 0
BKBK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be glad to know that OAuth2 functionality is built into recent versions of ColdFusion. From ColdFusion 10 onwards, if I remember correctly. You can find what you need in the ColdFusion documentation on OAuth.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2018 0