Highlighted

IIS Setup trying to open/save cfm files instead of rendering

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.  I've setup my development environment to use IIS.  I can use either local i.p.'s or localhost:8500 - (regular ColdFusion).  I'm having an issue when calling any CFM file from my IIS and only in IIS.  If I go to a folder that contains an index.cfm file it will render it fine.  It's only when I actually type the index.cfm?fuseaction=xxx tht I have issues.

The issue does not exist when I do the same inside localhost:800, so I know it is an IIS issue.  Does anyone have any insight on this.  I tried Googling, but none of the solutions really help me - as it does render when it is not typed - so all of the IsapiModule and CGI references appear to be in place.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

IIS Setup trying to open/save cfm files instead of rendering

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.  I've setup my development environment to use IIS.  I can use either local i.p.'s or localhost:8500 - (regular ColdFusion).  I'm having an issue when calling any CFM file from my IIS and only in IIS.  If I go to a folder that contains an index.cfm file it will render it fine.  It's only when I actually type the index.cfm?fuseaction=xxx tht I have issues.

The issue does not exist when I do the same inside localhost:800, so I know it is an IIS issue.  Does anyone have any insight on this.  I tried Googling, but none of the solutions really help me - as it does render when it is not typed - so all of the IsapiModule and CGI references appear to be in place.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2016 0
Guide ,
Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps run CF\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe as administrator and check CF is connected to IIS.

HTH, Carl.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2016 0