• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Implementing file transfer assurance using Checksum of files in coldfusion

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to do file transfer (SFTP). Since there are lots of files I want to implement a file transfer completeness assurance system in coldfusion using any Checksum techniques so as to make sure file has been completely transferred to destination and it is same as the source file. Is there any way to achieve this in Coldfusion ?. Or is there any way to do this in coldfusion with the help of any libraries?.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. But we cannot do this (crc and adler) for file right??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been giving it some more thought, and realized that you were not looking for an upload solution, you are looking for an SFTP solution.  But CF does have the ability to generate a checksum.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation