Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install CF Server on Ubuntu & integrate with PHP

LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2015 Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone,

I think I may have asked this, once before, not sure.

I'd like to set up a development network using VMware v11, setting up two VM servers.

One of the VMs I'd like to setup Ubuntu as the server OS, and set up Apache for web with PHP.  I'd also like to install CF Server 11, and have both CF and PHP work together in the same environment.

Has anyone successfully done this?  Or know someone who has?

V/r,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wolf, I don’t see anyone ever responded. Did you try it? I’ve not done it myself, but I know that CF and PHP have co-existed on machines before, if that’s all you’re asking. Or what specific thing are you concerned about?

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Charlie!

Thanks for replying.  I had given up on this question.    I had tried to make CF and PHP work, once before, but couldn't get it working.  I now think (after having discussed it with a co-worker) that my blunder the first time was installing CF server with its own built-in web server (which was done on "auto-pilot".. that's the only way I've ever installed CF server.)  When I get a chance, I'm going to try to install it and set it for Apache, instead.  If I run into any issues at that point, I'll be sure to chime in on this topic.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation