• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install cf2018

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the cf2018 developer version, and the web server config tool is missing in the installation process (it was there in earlier CF versions.). After successful install, i went to C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion\runtime\bin\ and run wsconfig.exe as admin, got 'another instance of wsconfig seems to be running'

Now the wsconfig can't be launched after installation either, hence I got stuck. What does it mean "another instance of wsconfig seems to be running"?  what should i do next, how to get rid of that instance? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the website is already configured with connector. You could either create a new website and try to create the connector or you could refer the below link for removing dependencies:

Removing Corrupt Connector Dependencies from IIS - ColdFusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still not solve my problem, I have CF11 installed in my window 7 PC, and using IIS to display .cfm page, weird thing is before i uninstall cf11, i open wsconfig.exe, i can not see any web server connector in it.  it is blank, not like follows.

SO i just go ahead to uninstall CF11 and install CF2018, after successful install CF18 (admin page is run as expected), when i try to run wsconfig.exe as admin, i got the "another instance of wsconfig seems to be running". I follow your instruction to

Removing Corrupt Connector Dependencies from IIS

restart the PC, but still get the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation