• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Cold Fusion 2018 on Debian 9 with SSH

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to install Cold Fusion 2018 on Debian 9 (or other linux/unix) using ssh? My objective is to run Cold Fusion on Debian machine used primarily as a web server.  This debian machine runs several domains.  I need to run Cold Fusion on one of the domains.

The problem I have is that machine has no client, so the Cold Fusion installation instructions seem to not apply. I have downloaded Cold Fusion 2018 (file name is ColdFusion_2018_WWEJ_linux64.bin).  All the installations I have done on this Debian machine have been accomplished using the debian package manager, APT.  I do not see any Cold Fusion package for Debian, so I am lost.

Any information you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't speak to the exact version of Debian that you're running. You can look up and see if it's supported. But if it is, the Linux installer for CF is a command-line script, basically, so you certainly can install it via ssh.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation