• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Stand-alone Addon Service

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Addon service installer (CF11 version) work as a way to re-install the service in an existing CF11 install?  My Solr service is buggy and I want to reinstall it without reinstalling the whole CF11.  Can I just install to the same directory as the existing instance (/ColdFusion11/cfusion/jetty/)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Hi Mike,

Yes, you can re-install the add-on services without reinstalling the ColdFusion server. Please follow the below steps:

1.  Please take a backup of entire ColdFusion folder.

2. Uninstall the ColdFusion Add-on services.

3. Please ensure that there are no residual files under “jetty” folder after uninstalling Add-on services (Path:        

\ColdFusion11\cfusion\jetty).

4. Run the Add-on Services Installer as administrator and point the default i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Yes, you can re-install the add-on services without reinstalling the ColdFusion server. Please follow the below steps:

1.  Please take a backup of entire ColdFusion folder.

2. Uninstall the ColdFusion Add-on services.

3. Please ensure that there are no residual files under “jetty” folder after uninstalling Add-on services (Path:        

\ColdFusion11\cfusion\jetty).

4. Run the Add-on Services Installer as administrator and point the default installation directory to:

\ColdFusion11\cfusion\jetty.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Vikram!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation