• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid Arg Post

Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the following error message when I use Dreamweaver to view server debug.

I went to CF 10 local developer version to enabled Robust Exception Information and Enable Request Debugging Output on coldFusion admin page.

I use Dreamweaver to view server debug then I got

"The following error has occured while connection to coldFsuion Server.

Invalid Arg Post."

Can you please advise are there configuration I need check from server side and Dreamweaver site?

Your help and information is great appreciated,

regards,

Iccsi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Iccsi, while I also got that error and could not readily resolve it, I did work around it. I was trying to connect to my CF server via RDS by way of a domain name and port that sent the request to the server via IIS. When I got that same error, I tried instead to connect to the server using an ip and port for the internal web server in CF. (Of course, both the internal web server and RDS must be enabled for a server for that to work). But once I did that, I was able to verify my RDS connection to the server.

This could happen not only from Dreamweaver, as you experienced, but also from CF Builder or the CF Report Builder, as I experienced, and got the exact same message. This is the only page on a google search that discussed it, which is how I found it. Hope that info helps you and others.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation