Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue occurred after migration from ColdFusion 8 to ColdFusion 10

Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XXX is a search engine application which searches for documents contained in various applications including App YYY. The issue is when App YYY document is searched in XXX and clicked to view the same, it is not opening.

Both the applications are in CF10 now and the issue is observed after migration of XXX from CF8 to CF10, earlier XXX was on CF8 and YYY was on CF10 and both applications were working fine.

Anyone can help in resolving the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually in ColdFusion 8 server, verity search was available whereas in ColdFusion 10, verity search technique was replaced with solr techniques & concepts since CF9.0.2 so you would need to change the application code wrt to solr techniques from verity compatible code for searching purposes..

Hope you have already migrated your verity collections to solr collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly let me know if you have any additional query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this is related to session management. Need some help regarding this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Kaif akbar, I had already did these things. I am posting code snippet where I am getting error -

<!--- Check to see if the user is coming in from application 1 --->

<cfif isDefined("cookie.MolLib_ID") and cookie.MolLib_ID is not "">

<cfhttp url="#request.molLibServer#" resolveurl="yes" redirect="no" throwonerror="no" method="post">

<cfhttpparam type="formfield" name="fuseaction" value="integration.checkCookie">

<cfhttpparam type="formfield" name="cookieValue" value="#cookie.MolLib_ID#">

</cfhttp>

<!--- check response from application 1 and react accordingly --->

<cfif LEFT(TRIM(UCASE(CFHTTP.fileContent)), 4) is "TRUE">

<cfset request.MoleculeLibraryUser = TRUE>

<cfcookie name="cookie.MolLib_ID" expires="NOW">

<cfelse>

<cfset request.MoleculeLibraryUser = FALSE>

<cfset flag = SetDisplayError("You did not come from a valid molecule library session.  Please go back to Molecule Library and log in again.")>

<cfset logonError = TRUE>

<cfif IsDefined("cookie.MolLib_ID")>

<cfcookie name="cookie.MolLib_ID" expires="NOW">

</cfif>

</cfif>

</cfif>

Whenever the user clicks on the search results, it is redirected to error page and ask for login. The error message is "You did not come from a valid molecule library session.  Please go back to Molecule Library and log in again."

I am attaching screenshot of the error also.

Error.jpg

Please help me in getting this issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation