• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with installation - Not accepting previous serial number

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install CF 2016 and putting in new serial number.  It then asks for previous serial number but won't accept what I put in even though I copied and pasted right from my products on the adobe site.  Please help!  Time sensitive and the phone lines seem to be closed till Monday morning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend you install it in trial mode - that will give you thirty more days to figure out the problem. I'm guessing that the serial number you're putting in is too old, and won't be considered valid for an upgrade. I don't know what the supported upgrade versions are, offhand.

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave.  I appreciate your note.  Someone from Adobe has reached out to me and will work to resolve it on Monday when the licensing people are in.

Now I'm just fighting with it trying to get it up and running... how's your install knowledge on CF 2016 / Windows / IIS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm pretty familiar with all three of those.

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation