Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jsonws could not be found

Contributor ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I moved traffic to a backup Coldfusion server and I'm getting Application jsonws could not be found. The specific sequence of files included or processed is: ''''  on every JSON attempt. Any suggestions on what to look for?

Thanks,

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

I updated the connectors again and that did not fix it. I then deleted the site out of IIS, rebuilt it, and added the connector and the error went away. Seems like something was bad in that one connector. The other sites worked fine but don't use JSON.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your ColdFusion version and update level? The name JSONWS suggests that you have ColdFusion running under Liferay. Is that so? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ColdFusion 2016 Update 16
Update Level: 16

I don't know what Liferay even is - so if it is running under Liferay it's by mistake.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed the server where it's working on is Update 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh. Curious.

What about installing Update 16.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated the connectors again and that did not fix it. I then deleted the site out of IIS, rebuilt it, and added the connector and the error went away. Seems like something was bad in that one connector. The other sites worked fine but don't use JSON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it's now working as expected. Out of curiosity, with which URL were you getting the error? I am wondering whether you might have requested a page in a different application. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The URL that I deleted and rebuilt was the one with the issue. It gets about 6000 hits per minute. As soon as I pointed the traffic to it the application log got flooded with the error so I stopped the traffic. Once I did the rebuild and restarted the traffic the errors stopped.

Thanks again for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation