• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

loading multiple cfdiv in a sequential order

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to load multiple cfdiv in a sequential order. For example in my page top half is coming from some cfdiv and bottom half is coming from another cfdiv. The problem is the second div loads first and then the first cfdiv is loaded. This causes the page to jerk like collapse and expand.

One of the solution I have is javascript delay. But is there any other way???

Your time & help is really appreciated.

Sathya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It most likely due to the length of time it takes the data in the cfdiv to be generated. The second one must be quicker.

There is no real way of getting around this. Javascript can help, but you will need to move away from cfdiv. Coldfusion generated UI elements are generally discouraged because of their issues.

I would recommend migrating it to standard html divs and then use javascript / jquery to control the div if the same issue still occurs. Its less likely to happen if you dont use cfdiv though due to the way the DOM loads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation