• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating CF 9 to 11

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed CF9 with many files deployed on my server, now I need to migrate to version 11 as I do not have Enterprise Edition I can't do the migration through CAR files. I wonder if there is another method to migrate files and settings from the server. or if the syntax changes that between these versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe did a blog post about migrating to CF11. Although enterprise has a way of doing it much easier, it is possible to get standard to migrate too.

Migrating from ColdFusion 9 to ColdFusion 11 — Adobe ColdFusion Blog

Here is the part you will need:

Migrate via migration wizard

In case you have a ColdFusion Standard installation or moving to one and both the versions are on the same server, then you need to modify the adminconfig.xml within ColdFusion. The location for adminconfig.xml is \ColdFusion11\cfusion\lib\

Now, if we are trying to migrate from ColdFusion 9 to ColdFusion 11, please follow the below mentioned steps:-

• Navigate to adminconfig.xml for ColdFusion 11 and open it with text editor.
  • Change the value from “false” to “true” at

<Runsetupwizard>false</runsetupwizard>

<Runmigrationwizard>false</runmigrationwizard> and

<migratecf9>false</migratecf9>

• Save the file and restart ColdFusion Service.

After restarting the service, you will get the migration wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation