Missing ddx processing after upgrade to ColdFusion 2021

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Experts,

I’ve been succesfully running an application on CF2016 Standard which manipulates PDF files using the <cfpdf action="processddx" …> tag (adding some header / footer / watermark).

After migrating the server to CF2021 everything works as expected under Developer License.

As soon as I register the CF2021 Standard license the DDX processing gets ignored and PDF files remain unchanged. This behavior is reproducible by switching between the "dveloper" and "Standard" license key.

Has anybody else encountered this issue?

I wonder whether it is just a bug or a change in the license policy? And if so, where it has been announced - i didn't find any hints on the Adobe website.

Thanks a lot,

Peter

TOPICS
Advanced techniques, Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would just open that as a support ticket right away. I suspect it's been excluded by accident, and most people don't use DDX so it just hasn't been discovered yet!

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines