• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mod_jrun22.so wrong architecture (CF9 and MAMP on Snow Leopard/Lion

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to set up a local development environment on both my Snow Leopard and Lion machines.

I think I'm having problems with the connectors, but the solutions I have located online have not resolved the issue. (The GUI hasn't been able to create the connectors for me either.)

I get this error:

9/15/12 10:36:47.104 PM [0x0-0xe00e].de.appsolute.MAMP: httpd: Syntax error on line 549 of /Applications/MAMP/conf/apache/httpd.conf: Cannot load /Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so into server: dlopen(/Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so, 10): no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture

And am unable to start Apache (MAMP) after manually adding the following to my httpd.conf file:

# JRun Settings

LoadModule jrun_module "/Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so"

<IfModule mod_jrun22.c>

JRunConfig Verbose false

JRunConfig Apialloc false

JRunConfig Ignoresuffixmap false

JRunConfig Serverstore "/Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/jrunserver.store"

JRunConfig Bootstrap 127.0.0.1:51800

#JRunConfig Errorurl url <optionally redirect to this URL on errors>

#JRunConfig ProxyRetryInterval 600 <number of seconds to wait before trying to reconnect to unreachable clustered server>

#JRunConfig ConnectTimeout 15 <number of seconds to wait on a socket connect to a jrun server>

#JRunConfig RecvTimeout 300 <number of seconds to wait on a socket receive to a jrun server>

#JRunConfig SendTimeout 15 <number of seconds to wait on a socket send to a jrun server>

AddHandler jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf

</IfModule>

I have read that there have been issues with Lion, but I get the same results with Snow Leopard.

I have also extracted different wsconfig files from both wsconfig.jar and while extracting them from the ColdFusion9 installer.

Anyone have any additional ideas on what direction to take next in order to create a local developmemnt environment?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

I actually just had this problem last night. It seems that CF9 did not come bundled with the 64-bit connector for Apache.  I downloaded it from here: http://www.scottpinkston.org/Downloads/mod_jrun22_64.zip (compiled by a developer I know and trust).

Replace the one in /Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so

Then restart ColdFusion and Apache.

If that does not work, then you may need to go through the ame process I did.

1. Remove the JRun config from Apache's httpd.conf

2. re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2012 Sep 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please confirm if you are using Mac OS 64 bit, Apache 2.2.21 and Apple JDK 1.6_0_15, 1.6_0_29. In case not please try this environment.

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Intel Core 2 Duo  64-bit)

Apache 2.2.22 (as part of MAMP installation)

Java SE 6 - 1.6.0_33-b03-424 (from Java Preferences Utility)

Are you suggesting that I use those older versions instead of the newer version I have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did have to change my system to 64 bit (because it was 32-bit), but it still will not configure the webserver when I reinstalled MAMP and ColdFusion9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The technical specifications what I have mentioned in my previous post is the actual certified one by Adobe. Therefore can you please try using Apache 2.2.21 and JDK 1.6_0_29 as a standalone ? MAMP version of Apache is not the certified one.

Let me know if that works.

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The built-in Apache is 2.2.21.

Any suggestions on how to roll back to JDK 1.6_0_29?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

can you please try to use standalone Apache 2.2.21. To roll back JDK 1.6_0_29, uninstall the updated version of java and install the JDK 1.6_0_29 and change the jdk path in the jvm.config file. Let me know if that works.

Regards

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually just had this problem last night. It seems that CF9 did not come bundled with the 64-bit connector for Apache.  I downloaded it from here: http://www.scottpinkston.org/Downloads/mod_jrun22_64.zip (compiled by a developer I know and trust).

Replace the one in /Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so

Then restart ColdFusion and Apache.

If that does not work, then you may need to go through the ame process I did.

1. Remove the JRun config from Apache's httpd.conf

2. remove the wsconfig/1 folder

3. in /ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/ copy wsconfig.jar

4. Rename the copied jar to wsconfigfiles.zip

4. Unzip that archive, you'll then have a folder called wsconfigfiles

5. In that folder create this folder path wsconfigfiles/connectors/apache/intel-macosx64/prebuilt

6. Copy the new mod_jrun22.so you downloaed above into the prebuilt folder

7. Then return to the wsconfigfiles folder and create a new wsconfig.jar using the command in the next step

8.  jar -cmf META-INF/MANIFEST.MF wsconfig.jar *

9. You MUST do the above command in the wsconfigfiles folder

10. You'll now have a new wsconfig.jar inside of wsconfigfiles.  Use that file to replace the wsconfig.jar file in /ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/ (create a backup of the original, just in case)

11. Restart CF

12. From within /ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/ run the command in the next step

13. sudo java -jar wsconfig.jar

14. Use the Web Server config tool to set up a connection to apache

15. Should work. Restarts may be needed.

Good luck,

jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason

Did you try ColdFusion 9 64 bit installer?

Rgds

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. That is what I downloaded and used. Just downlaoded it a few days ago. And when I unzipped the wsconfig.jar it had Apache connectors for all of the architectures *except* Mac OSX 64 bit. When I added that folder and file described above, everythign worked fine.

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Mac Power PC or Intel based? 64-bit connector for Apache is there for Mac Intel based.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel.

I sure could not find the connector. The only folder in wsconfig.jar was for intel-macosx and it contains three files. I tried using the mod_jrun22.so file in there and received the "wrong architecture" error. When I tried to use the Web Servcer config tool it errored specifically trying to find the intel-macosx64 folder, which does not exist in wsconfig.jar.

Are you telling me you have the intel-macosx64 folder inside of your wsconfig.jar? 

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please refer to the attached zip file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see an attachment.

Like I said.  The file is not there.  I just confirmed that I had downloaded the 64-bit installer of 9.0.2. I downloaded it on Sept 12th. I unzipped the wsconfig.jar the the 64-bit OSX folder was not there. And I had the exact problem I am describing above and that the OP is describing.

I don't know what you want me to tell you. 

I am downloading it again now and will try installing it on a different machine and see if the file is there.

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The attachment got blocked somehow. But anyways let me know once you face the same after downloading the ColdFusion 9.0.2 64 bit installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I downloaded and install CF 9.0.2 and it is exactly what I expected and what I experienced last night.

http://content.screencast.com/users/twelverobots/folders/Default/media/fec69920-f0e0-4c43-bc00-9210ecfab5e6/2012-09-20_1232.png

Above you can see I downloaded the 64-bit installer, unzipped it and ran it.

I then went into /Applications/ColdFusion9/runtime/lib/ and made a copy of wsconfig.jar and renamed it to wsconfig copy.zip. I unzipped that and that created the wsconfig copy/ directory which you'll see in the screenshow below.

http://content.screencast.com/users/twelverobots/folders/Default/media/f5b36c18-58f9-442f-b428-c17a57a4c5a2/2012-09-20_1228.png

As you can see, the wsconfig.jar file does NOT contain the 64-bit Mac OSX connector.

The web server config tool SPECIFICALLY looks for the 64-bit connector in a folder called intel-macosx64

http://content.screencast.com/users/twelverobots/folders/Default/media/fee316b9-3584-4d17-9f46-32572664041c/Screen%20shot%202012-09-20%20at%2012.41.59%20PM.png

So, as I said, it appears that CF 9.0.2 does NOT come with the 64-bit connectors for OSX.

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what I was/am experiencing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BrekJoosStudios,

So did you get it working?

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm closer now. By creating the path in the wsconfig.jar file, I was able to get CF to configure the webserver as expcted.

Now I'm just running into problems with my localhost and 127.0.0.1 pointing to OS X's built-in webserver when I was expecting them to point to my MAMP installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get it working. 😃

Thank you so much for your help.

Brek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jason, old post but still helpful: the link to the connector seems to be broken.

Do you still have it somewhere?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation