Highlighted

More sandbox security preventing site from working

LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

We have a server in production that is not co-operating when sandbox security is switched on.  If sandbox is off, everything works great.  But we are not supposed to run this without sandbox.

I have to redact the log information, a bit, but I have the following that happens whenever sandbox is turned on.

SEVERE: The web application with context path [/xxxx/projectshare] was not deployed because it contained a deployment descriptor [META-INF/context.xml] which may include configuration necessary for the secure deployment of the application but processing of deployment descriptors is prevented by the deployXML setting of this host. An appropriate descriptor should be created at to deploy this application.

Aug 6, 2015 9:42:24 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR

INFO: Deploying web application archive X:\webapps\xxxx#projectshare.war

Aug 6, 2015 9:42:24 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase addChildInternal

SEVERE: ContainerBase.addChild: start:

• org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [/xxxx/projectshare]

Any thoughts on what could be causing this are appreciated.  I can tell you that this CF server is using its own Java, which is version 1.6_29.

V/r,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

More sandbox security preventing site from working

LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

We have a server in production that is not co-operating when sandbox security is switched on.  If sandbox is off, everything works great.  But we are not supposed to run this without sandbox.

I have to redact the log information, a bit, but I have the following that happens whenever sandbox is turned on.

SEVERE: The web application with context path [/xxxx/projectshare] was not deployed because it contained a deployment descriptor [META-INF/context.xml] which may include configuration necessary for the secure deployment of the application but processing of deployment descriptors is prevented by the deployXML setting of this host. An appropriate descriptor should be created at to deploy this application.

Aug 6, 2015 9:42:24 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR

INFO: Deploying web application archive X:\webapps\xxxx#projectshare.war

Aug 6, 2015 9:42:24 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase addChildInternal

SEVERE: ContainerBase.addChild: start:

• org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [/xxxx/projectshare]

Any thoughts on what could be causing this are appreciated.  I can tell you that this CF server is using its own Java, which is version 1.6_29.

V/r,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2015 0

Have something to add?