• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help using ImageCrop()

Participant ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have passed an image and crop values to my form action page. I want to crop the image and then save it to disk. the imagecrop() function s returning an error: The result of the method ImageCrop cannot be assigned because it does not return a value.

Here's what I've tried:

<cfset myImage = ImageReadBase64("#form.xBase64PhotoString#")>

<cfset myImage=ImageCrop(myImage,Val(form.x),Val(form.y),Val(form.w),Val(form.h))>

<cfimage source="#myImage#" destination="c:/workgroups/webdata/badgecards/#BadgPhotoName#" action="write" overwrite="Yes">

The imagecrop is a new process for this existing template. The bse64 and cfimage/destination lines work fine.

Thanks in advance.

Lyndon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

The error message tells you what the problem is. The ImageCrop function does not return a value. Don't try to assign a non-result to a variable. In other words, remove "myImage=" from the problem line.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message tells you what the problem is. The ImageCrop function does not return a value. Don't try to assign a non-result to a variable. In other words, remove "myImage=" from the problem line.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

That was in the examples; I couldn't see the forest for the trees I guess.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation