• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open an already imported folder or project in ColdFusion Builder?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the steps in this StackOverflow response (coldfusionbuilder - ColdFusion Builder - Open project - Stack Overflow )  to import an already existing ColdFusion folder as a new project but now I can't find that project that was imported. I know it's imported because when I try to retrace my steps to import the folder, it says that it's already been imported but it doesn't exist anywhere for me to open as a project.

Please advise on where I can find Projects. There's a tab that says Project with a drop down menu shows Open Project but it's greyed out and inaccessible. I also don't see a Navigator panel. Is there a way to enable having that panel show?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

From the Window tab and then the drop-down I clicked on Show View and then Navigator allowing me to see my imported project.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the Window tab and then the drop-down I clicked on Show View and then Navigator allowing me to see my imported project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation