Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Package manager update confirmation dialog box is broken

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone know how to fix the broken dialog box that pops-up when trying to apply the patches in package manager? Not all CF instances have this issue which make it more confusion why its broken for a particular instance. We are running Centos 7.9 and CF2021 (ZIP installer)

To replicate, in Coldfusion Administrator (*/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm) webpage, you go to the package manager and you click "Download and Install" under core server. The confirmation box pops up but its only showing dialog box with not text or buttons.

update-confirmation-window-not-working-2021-03-23_13-51.png

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am unable to replicate the issue. I tried it with Centos 8.2 and CF2021(zip installer). Can you provide me some more information of the Instance? Also, what is the Server Edition, Activation status, type of profile and type of deployment of your configuration?

Thanks,
Rochelle Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have two servers, four instances development, test, qa1, qa2. We are using Enterprise edition, development (Deploymnet type), Development(Profile). This is recent brand new install, and this has not happened with all instances, just test instance. There is no heavy customization between instances, pretty much stock, except debugging and some other config changes. I manually updated this instance by installing jar file, so I cannot recreate this issue anymore, unless update 2 comes down and I try again to see if the issue exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We are unable to repro the issue in a consistent way. We would like to know if others are facing the same issue.

Thanks,
Rochelle Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation