• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page number in range format in TOC using DDX

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to give page number in range format in TOC using DDX. Eg.

Expected Output

PAGE

Report1 Name                                                                                                       1-3

Report2 Name                                                                                                           4

Report3 Name                                                                                                            5

Report4 Name                                                                                                       6-8

My code sample is

<TableOfContents maxBookmarkLevel="2" bookmarkTitle="Table of Contents" includeInTOC="false" createLiveLinks="true">

<TableOfContentsEntryPattern applicableLevel="1">

<StyledText  margin-top="8pt">

<p  margin-bottom="4pt" font="Times New Roman,12pt" margin-left="28pt" margin-right="18pt" xml:space="preserve"><_BookmarkTitle/> <leader leader-pattern="dotted" color="black" font-size="15pt"/><_BookmarkPageCitation/></p>

</StyledText>

</TableOfContentsEntryPattern>

</TableOfContents>

<_BookmarkPageCitation/> gives only the starting page no of current report.Please help me to give page no in range format like “1-3” i.e as per the above report TOC format.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind.. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation