Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug: help get #CFML onto the Bitnami stack

LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day:

I'm actually plugging Railo here, which is perhaps a bit cheeky on Adobe's ColdFusion forums, but this is targeted at the CFML community at large.

Bitnami are running a competition (as is their monthly wont) to see what people want added to their stack: https://bitnami.com/contest.

Railo is in the running, and is in second spot currently.

I know Railo is the "competition" for ColdFusion, but getting a CFML server into the Bitnami environment can only help everyone in the CFML community: it'll make it easier for people to try CFML, and this in turn might bring more people in the community. This helps both Railo and ColdFusion.

This is a good thing for all of us CFML users, right?

Railo's currently on 404 votes (405 now), and will take the lead at 424 votes. The current first placeholder has not increased its votes for probably a day now, whereas Railo is steadily climbing.

Please consider doing your bit to get CFML out there more than it is now.

Cheers.

--

Adam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Adam for spreading the word - I hadn't thought to post here myself.

In addition to what Adam said, once you vote, make sure to use the buttons to post to social media (Twitter, Google+, Facebook), as that adds an additional vote.  So every person participating gets up to 2 votes that way.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation