Highlighted

problem with cfcontent

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with cfcontent for I can pass the document name. It defaults to the name of my program.

Thanks for your help

Tank youPresentation.gif

Try adding CFHEADER to the mix.

<cfheader name="Content-Disposition" value="attachment; filename=#_PUT_FILENAME_HERE_#">

<cfcontent type="application/epub+zip" file="#desti#" deletefile="no">  <!--- Are you sure that epub+zip is correct?? --->

HTH,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem with cfcontent

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with cfcontent for I can pass the document name. It defaults to the name of my program.

Thanks for your help

Tank youPresentation.gif

<cfheader name="Content-Disposition" value="attachment; filename=#_PUT_FILENAME_HERE_#">

<cfcontent type="application/epub+zip" file="#desti#" deletefile="no">  <!--- Are you sure that epub+zip is correct?? --->

HTH,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to say it (because I hate to hear it), but we can't really help you unless we see your code.

V/r,

^_^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0
Participant ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse my

<cfcontent 

type = "application/epub+zip" 

file = "#desti#"

deleteFile = "No"

>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0
Advocate ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a cfheader tag with "content-disposition" before the cfcontent tag to supply the file name you desire.

See the examples on this page.

Cheers

Eddie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTH,

^_^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0
Participant ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the solution! thank you very much !

epub+zip is good for epub !

But, I know not group items into a epub ;-(((((

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that it's working as you expect.  Could you, please, mark my answer as correct, so that future searchers can find it?

V/r,

^_^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved the "Correct Answer" to the one that actually answered the question - for posterity.

-Carl V. - Moderator

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 0