Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Installing Coldfusion 11 with Yosemite

Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed Yosemite and updated from Coldfusion 10 to 11.  At present, I have two problems for which I can find no answers:

The first, when trying to access the CF Administrator (http://localhost:8500/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm), I get this error:

The Graphing service is not available.

This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Check your server configuration.
The error occurred in C:/work/cf10_final_hotfix/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/Application.cfm: line 95
Called fromC:/work/cf10_final_hotfix/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/Application.cfm: line 85
Called fromC:/work/cf10_final_hotfix/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/Application.cfm: line 4
Called fromC:/work/cf10_final_hotfix/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/Application.cfm: line 1

This problem may have originated after downloading and installing the ColdFusion 11 Update 3 hotfix.

And second, when trying to access a web page on my local host, I get this error:

Error Executing Database Query.

No suitable driver available for gzc, please check the driver setting in resources file, error: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

I used the migration tool when updating from CF10 to CF11.  MySQL is running okay.  I cannot get to the datasources page in the CF Administrator until the first issue is resolved.

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue and can't figure it out. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2015 Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my opinion, the first issue is a bug. C:/work/cf10_final_hotfix/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/ looks like a setting that the ColdFusion Team would have used while developing the product or the updater, and which they should have deleted afterwards. You should report the issue as a bug, including the error message in your report.

The second issue is apparently a new development in ColdFusion 11. It seems you now have to install the MySQL driver yourself.

The current driver, version 5.1.34, is available from the MySQL website. Download the 'Platform Independent' version of the file, mysql-connector-java-5.1.34.zip. Extract the JAR file, mysql-connector-java-5.1.34-bin.jar, and copy it to your ColdFusion installation's lib directory. Restart ColdFusion for the changes to take effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation