• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with CF 2016 clustere

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have registered a remote server and then created a cluster.  If I add both the local instance and the remote server, when I visit the configured website I get this error: The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."  However, if I remove the remote server so only the local server is in the cluster the site works fine.  ALSO, if I remove the local server and only have the remote server in the cluster the site works fine.  It's only when both are in does it fail.  In the isapi redirect log I see this:

[Fri Jan 19 20:46:36.099 2018] [1184:9128] [debug] ajp_close_endpoint::jk_ajp_common.c (921): (site2) closing endpoint with socket -1 (socket shutdown)

[Fri Jan 19 20:46:36.099 2018] [1184:9128] [error] wc_create_worker::jk_worker.c (208): validate failed for DEV_SITE_CLUSTER

[Fri Jan 19 20:46:36.099 2018] [1184:9128] [error] build_worker_map::jk_worker.c (310): failed to create worker DEV_SITE_CLUSTER

Any ideas what it could be?  I am pretty certain I have everything correct.

This if CF2016 update 5, IIS 7.5

Thank you in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jvm.route cannot be the same...  fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Demarcao for giving some direction that it might have something to do with the clustering/session.

I can see the similar error: 

Tue Jul 13 16:58:28.387 2021] [3860:3364] [debug] ajp_close_endpoint::jk_ajp_common.c (828): (tomcatB) closing endpoint with socket -1 (socket shutdown)

where the apache server is trying to redirect to tomcat (TomcatA & TomcatB), for now we have just enabled one worker.

But while accessing from apache IP we are getting above error, whereas it works if we directly access the tomcat server.

Can you by any chance share what changes you made or elaborate on the issue please. Thanks!

The below statement is what I can think off which fixed things for you?

Sorry to wake up the dead zombies there!

Ramneek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation