• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

purchased coldfusion but it doesnt show on my products list, where is it

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after purchasing the coldfusion on my phone , its says I can download it, but when I login on my windows laptop coldfusion doesnt show as one of my products, but on the iphone it shows fine to down load

so where is the coldfusion on my windows device

you sure can't run it on my iphone?

order number is ADB106929405

regards 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is a user-to-user forum, not a direct line to Adobe.  I would recommend contacting the Adobe sales dept and work with them to get this corrected.

Also, using your email address as your online moniker is, I believe, against policy.   Just a heads-up.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this was what the adobe support line told me to do go here and use my email address? sinec it was a issue with the adobe.com login portal and not with the billing department. It was the billing department that sent me to this forum? 

this is the second time they sent me here so thats why i logged on and posted? 

I guess they have my 3,000.00 us and no software????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use your email address to create the account, which is for more than just the forum, but you have a profile that you can edit and choose a username.  The username should not contain anything like an email address or phone number.  It can be a nick-name, or your full name, or an alias (mine is WolfShade).

Adobe Support should have directed you to Sales, not the forum.  Most of the users, here, are people who use Adobe products, just like you, and provide technical support when it comes to coding or administration of CF.

I don't know what the email address for Sales Dept is, but you should be able to find it from the main Adobe page at https://www.adobe.com.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to https://www.adobe.com/index2.html

Click on SUPPORT dropdown at the top-right

When the virtual assisant appears, type AGENT to get a live person

Tell them you need sales help with your purchase.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

third try with support billing gave them the order number, they were trying to work the creative cloud not coldfusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you pointed out it was CF not CC, were they able to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download CF from the Adobe ColdFusion product site. The easiest way to get to it is coldfusion.com. There you can download the trial version (for free), and upon running the install you will be able to put in your license key, to convert it to the version you bought (sounds like CF Standard).

But actually, if you BUY  CF, then you should be sent an email with a link to the licensing portal, and an account would be created, and you could download it there as well. But my point is that you don't NEED to use that portal. Any CF installer (trial or dev edition, or full license) is all one installer, with the edition controlled simply by whether you put in the license or not.

Finally, to be clear, no one is trying to take your money. Whatever problem you are having (with the sit you used working or now) has an explanation. I have never heard of a problem like you describe, in 20+ years of working with CF. Still, I appreciate you are having it and are frustrated. 

If somehow things are still not working for you despite what I offer here, and somehow you STILL feel that you "can't get help from Adobe", do feel free to share more here.  But as wolfshade said, we are just fellow users here, so please try not to reflect anger toward us, as we're just tying to help.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation