Highlighted

"Session rotated successfully." CF11

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed CF 11 on many servers and all of them are OK except one where every time I try to change any config - like adding mapping or extensions - I get kicked off and when I look at the log I see this error

"Information","ajp-bio-8014-exec-18","08/16/16","07:42:21",,"Session rotated successfully."

"Warning","ajp-bio-8014-exec-18","08/16/16","07:43:10","CFADMIN","There was an error while verifying the token. Either the session timed out or un-authenticated access is suspected."

I deleted all cookies from my chrome browser and even installed FF  but still the same error

We have 14 enterprise lic, can we get help resolving this issue ?

Thanks

Ismail

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Session rotated successfully." CF11

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed CF 11 on many servers and all of them are OK except one where every time I try to change any config - like adding mapping or extensions - I get kicked off and when I look at the log I see this error

"Information","ajp-bio-8014-exec-18","08/16/16","07:42:21",,"Session rotated successfully."

"Warning","ajp-bio-8014-exec-18","08/16/16","07:43:10","CFADMIN","There was an error while verifying the token. Either the session timed out or un-authenticated access is suspected."

I deleted all cookies from my chrome browser and even installed FF  but still the same error

We have 14 enterprise lic, can we get help resolving this issue ?

Thanks

Ismail

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2016 0

Have something to add?