Highlighted

RDS connection failure: For input string: ""

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying all day to get RDS working, so that I can run the Security Analyzer.

I've gotten over several hurdles (CFIDE was blocked, IIS wouldn't handle requests for files that don't exist, a few other things, all resulting in 404 errors). So now that I'm not getting a 404, I feel like I must be close.  But I don't know what's wrong.

All I get when testing the connection is 'The HTTP request to talk to your server returned with the following message: For input string: "" '

I am using an SSL connection, but when I enable regular HTTP traffic, and don't use SSL, I get the exact same thing, so I'm fairly sure it doesn't matter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RDS connection failure: For input string: ""

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying all day to get RDS working, so that I can run the Security Analyzer.

I've gotten over several hurdles (CFIDE was blocked, IIS wouldn't handle requests for files that don't exist, a few other things, all resulting in 404 errors). So now that I'm not getting a 404, I feel like I must be close.  But I don't know what's wrong.

All I get when testing the connection is 'The HTTP request to talk to your server returned with the following message: For input string: "" '

I am using an SSL connection, but when I enable regular HTTP traffic, and don't use SSL, I get the exact same thing, so I'm fairly sure it doesn't matter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2017 0

Have something to add?