Highlighted

Remove extra space from footer of pdf file generated by cfhtmltopdf

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I was working in generating pdf report from html content and I was trying to put footer html content in the pdf, but I'm unable to put it inside cfhtmltopdfitem tag as div tag and class is not allowed inside it. So, I just kept it inside my html body, but I'm getting a huge space between the html footer and the actual pdf footer(as show in the image).

So, is there any way to resolve this?

Footer.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove extra space from footer of pdf file generated by cfhtmltopdf

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I was working in generating pdf report from html content and I was trying to put footer html content in the pdf, but I'm unable to put it inside cfhtmltopdfitem tag as div tag and class is not allowed inside it. So, I just kept it inside my html body, but I'm getting a huge space between the html footer and the actual pdf footer(as show in the image).

So, is there any way to resolve this?

Footer.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the margin settings for creation of PDF?  I don't work with cfhtmltopdf, preferring to use other methods for PDF creation, so don't even know if there are such settings.  But it seems to me this might be a margin issue.

HTH,

^_^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2016 0
BKBK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this previous thread: <cfhtmltodpf> margin . It might be useful to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2016 0