• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Report Builder tutorials

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I was put in a position with a data development group last year. We use ColdFusion and ColdFusion Report Builder for applications and reporting on our clients side. I've been recently working more and more with reporting as oppose to the ETL stuff I had been doing. I have found some tutorials on ColdFusion however when it comes to the Report Builder I find a lack of information on using this. Everything I've learned has been through trial an error modifying/working with already created reports. Are there any good resources out there I can use to get better at creating reports from the ground up?

We currently use a queries.cfc file that we link all of our reports to to find the underlying data queries but as far as being able to add new bands or really do more than just modifying existing contents....I'm at a loss. What resources does everyone recommend?

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, it's important to point out that the ColdFusion Report Builder has been deprecated and is not supported as of ColdFusion 2016. You may want to rethink your report creation tool going forward.

I'm not aware of any tutorials for the Report Builder, however the help file that comes with the product covers almost everything that you need to know. For questions about the Report Builder, I invite you to post in the Report Builder sub-forum.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P.S. The sub-forum is called "Reporting", not to be confused with the ColdFusion Builder sub-forum.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation