• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Running CFEXECUTE to run C:D process - getting possible permssions error in C:D side

Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm executing a CFEXECUTE statement in a CFScheduler job that is supposed to C:D a file from one Windows Server to another Windows server.

I've built the C:D batch job correctly and can run it successfully from the CMD prompt (by double clicking on the .bat file name).

Here is my statement:

<cfexecute name="C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" arguments="/c E:\inetpub\WWWROOT\Tips\ScheduledJobs\tips_to_tws.bat"

The job ends without any errors, but I get a C:D error - LAPP010I - Submit file open failure. CCODE=8 FDBK=0

So my thought process is this:  when I go and execute the C:D command by double clicking on it alone - it is taking my id/password as the submitter.  This is evident by looking at the C:D logs.

And when I execute the CFScheduler job, that runs the CFEXECUTE command, it uses XXXXXX id to run the C:D command.  So my question is - what is the XXXXXX id?  I don't have ColdCusion running on a special service account, so I'm not familar with what id it would be associated with.  So any help would be appreicated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looked at this yesterday before I posted my question - because I have the fully qualified paths in all of the code, but dismissed it because the C:D folks here don't want us to place anything in the same directory with the Direct.exe.  They don't want to be responsible of overwriting something when doing an upgrade.

But, I tested placing my .cdp member in the same directory and the CFEXECUTE ran and C:D created a process number! I think I will be okay since I have a variable name in the .cdp file so it gets re-created each day - so an upgrade in C:D won't really matter.

Thanks for you assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation