• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security Analyzer Java Error

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've installed CF Builder 2018 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard machine.  Normally we don't use this tool but wanted to use the Security Analyzer.  After setting it up and pointing it to a project folder, I right-click on one of the files I want to analyze, on the fly-out menu choose Security Analyzer, Run Security Analyzer, and it returns the following error:

An internal error occurred during: "Security Analyzer".
java.lang.NullPointerException

I have tried installing the CF Builder 2018 package on several other machines on our network with the same results.  Here are the version details that I could find.

CF Builder:

Version: 3.2.1
Build: 313943

From the configuration log:

com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.securityanalyzer (3.2.1.201902041055) "Htmlconverter" [Active]

Id: com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.securityanalyzer, Version: 3.2.1.201902041055, Location: reference:file:plugins/com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.securityanalyzer_3.2.1.201902041055/

Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2018 Plugins Version: 3.2.1.201902041055

Would appreciate any advice as to how to correct this issue.  Thanks for any assistance.

TOPICS
Builder , Security

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same error. For me the reason was I had forgotten to attach the project to a coldfusion server instance from within the CF builder. So make sure you setup your coldfusion server instance from the CF builder and then have your project associate it to the instanc efrom Project<Settings<Server Instances

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation