• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security: The requested template has been denied access to createClassLoader.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone here can help me with the following problem, cause I haven't been able to find the cause of the problem. When I try to access my website I get the following error:

error.png

Yesterday everything was working fine. I haven't changed anything to the site. My provider says the problem is with my code, but on my laptop with the same coldfusion version (10) everything works fine.

- could it be fusebox 4? (Yes, I know ... I am in the proces of converting my application to coldbox)

- Has anybody experienced yhis problem to?

- any solutions? I haven't been able to find anything in de forum or on google.

Thank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

If anyone has the same problem. This is how my provider resolved it: It was a sandbox security issue. One it was deleted and setup again everything worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If anyone has the same problem. This is how my provider resolved it: It was a sandbox security issue. One it was deleted and setup again everything worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation