Highlighted

Send to printer

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on CF10.

We need to develop a downtime process for data we maintain on our site.  I know I can send the info to an email address on a regular basis, but we also need to plan for a catastrophic network failure where we can't access our email.

Can CF send a report to a network printer? 

Then we could schedule it to print every X hours.  This is more than we would need for this particular process.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send to printer

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on CF10.

We need to develop a downtime process for data we maintain on our site.  I know I can send the info to an email address on a regular basis, but we also need to plan for a catastrophic network failure where we can't access our email.

Can CF send a report to a network printer? 

Then we could schedule it to print every X hours.  This is more than we would need for this particular process.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2017 0
Participant ,
Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cfprint? -> cfprint

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2017 2