• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the Master Collection 3 installed on an old laptop. I brought the software through my school's program. A few years after, I bought the MC 4 upgrade through my school. Since, I have had to purchase a new computer and I tried to install the MC4 upgrade. I can only use a trail version for 30 days because I need the MC 3 serial number which I cannot find.

Is there a way to retrieve the serial number associated with my account or Adobe ID? I have the serial number for the MC suite 4 but it will not activate unless I enter the MC suite 3 serial number. Hence, I can only use it on a trail basis for 30 days.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nano, nano! You landed on the wrong planet, mate. Navigate to the Adobe intergalactic forum and take the correct turn, likely towards Adobe Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Derrick,

BKBK is correct. You should post Master Collection queries in the relevant forums. Meanwhile, I have sent you a pm, with the requested information.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation