• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Server Admin Access in IIS 7.5 for CF 2018

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the developer version on Windows 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5.

I ran the web connector to connect IIS 7.5. I see the new mappings in IIS so I'm assuming the connector worked ok.

My problem is when I try to access the CF administrator. I can still only access it using the built-in web server url of http://127.0.01:8500/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm.

Once I run the web connector to connect to IIS, should the administrator be running out of IIS instead of the built-in web server?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

No. The CF Administrator in CF 2018 is not intended to be run through IIS or any external web server. This is by design, to improve security, and you really don't want to allow CF Administrator access through IIS.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. The CF Administrator in CF 2018 is not intended to be run through IIS or any external web server. This is by design, to improve security, and you really don't want to allow CF Administrator access through IIS.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation