Highlighted

Server monitoring dashboard

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking at a comparision for ColdFusion Enterprise (2016 Release) and ColdFusion Standard (2016 Release) (see Buying guide | Adobe ColdFusion Family ) . The feature "Server monitoring dashboard" is available on both versions. To what feature(s) is this option referring??.

The "Server Monitor" option is not available on my 2016 Standard version of coldfusion (only on the enterprise version). So what do they mean by "server monitoring dashboard"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Server monitoring dashboard

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking at a comparision for ColdFusion Enterprise (2016 Release) and ColdFusion Standard (2016 Release) (see Buying guide | Adobe ColdFusion Family ) . The feature "Server monitoring dashboard" is available on both versions. To what feature(s) is this option referring??.

The "Server Monitor" option is not available on my 2016 Standard version of coldfusion (only on the enterprise version). So what do they mean by "server monitoring dashboard"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option is usually simply known as Server Monitoring.

You can perform server monitoring in two ways. Firstly, by means of the API \CFIDE\adminapi\servermonitoring.cfc, using CFML code. Secondly, by means of the Server Monitoring tool in the ColdFusion Administrator. This tool is a user-interface built in Flash, which can be downloaded from Adobe - ColdFusion Support Center. Perhaps that is what is being referred to as the "dashboard".

In any case, the information about the Server Monitor becomes clearer when you compare the features of the Standard versions of ColdFusion 2016, ColdFusion 11, ColdFusion 10 and C....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2018 0
Nebukad LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately coldfusion 2016 Standard is not supported in the Server Monitoring tool. So this is not what is referred too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2018 0