• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting up Web-server with ColdFusion8

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to setup localhost communication with ColdFusion 8.  I have downloaded and installed CF8 and Dreamweaver 8 on my Windows 7 computer, I have enabled IIS 7 under windows features, and my webroot seems to be understood by IIS. My CFIDE folder is located under inetpub/wwwroot.  In the IIS manager the CFIDE folder comes up under the default website tree.  But when I try to call on a cf script, I get this:

When I try to call on my administrator I get this:

I am extremely new to networking and I know nothing about setting webserver applications up.  I feel like this is probably a pretty simple and obvious problem and fix. I am trying to learn but I am having trouble finding where to start.

Could anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but I have to ask: why are you trying to install ColdFusion 8?  That's four releases behind the current version (ColdFusion 2016).  It hasn't been supported for years, was released two years before Windows 7 was available, and I don't believe was ever certified to run on Windows 7.

I'd strongly recommend trying again with ColdFusion 2016, or even ColdFusion 11.  Both are currently supported by Adobe and should work fine with Windows 7 and IIS 7.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation