Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setup Enviornment for mobile application development

Participant ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

As we all know ColdFusion included mobile application development in CF11. While debugging native functionality like Geo Location, Camera API, Phone Book we should be able to debug it by connecting a device in your computer so that we can debug it properly. I couldn't find a good tutorial/documentation where I can follow the steps to set up the development environment.

Please suggest any blog/tutorial regarding this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both these articles are good starting points. Mainly use with CF Builder and PhoneGap

Build your first mobile app with ColdFusion 11 | Adobe Developer Connection

Overview: Mobile application development with ColdFusion 11 | Adobe Developer Connection

They have a few more on the Adobe ColdFusion Blog — Conversations on ColdFusion and ColdFusion Builder  as well.

If you want to simulate iOS and android devices you will need access to xCode and Android SDK. If its these you need help setting up then you will need to locate resources specific to these environments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have read these articles and yes it's very helpful. But, my problem is to connect Mobile and CF server in same network.

Actually I'm looking how to setup Android SDK over CF Builder to debug the applications. I guess by this way don't need to be in same network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation