• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature question

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change my name on my digital/electronic signature from typed to a hand-written signature?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an answer to the original question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joeg, can you clarify both your first and second notes here?

For the first, where are you wanting to do this? In a PDF being processed by ColdFusion (since this is a CF forum)? And if so, how are you processing the PDF now, as there are many ways?

For your second comment, can you explain what you mean by writing it, since it was only 2 minutes later the first? 🙂 I can't imagine you were shocked no one had replied within 2 minutes. Perhaps you meant that "original question" was some other forum thread you may be referring to? If so, what's the URL?

To be clear, you may go days before getting an answer, especially depending on the question. While there are some folks who love to jump in and help, they don't all know about every feature, so you may ask for something that is a real stumper. (For instance, I have never myself done anything with signatures in PDFs in CF, let alone putting in that hand-signed name the way one can in Acrobat. I suspect it's not possible, and that only Acrobat can do it.)

But if you clarify what you mean, perhaps someone who DOES have experience with that may reply with help for you, and other readers.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a question: I recently switched to coldfusion 18 and while capturing signature to a file using signature pad, its not capturing the signatures properly, instead of signature, its saving the whole canvas with filing of black color only. I went back to coldfusion 11, its working fine again. Whats going on here? Seems like <cfimage> tags are working properly with coldfusion 18. Can someone help me on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation