Highlighted

Solr Collection contains 0 documents

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CF Ver 9.0.0

I have created a Solr Collection via CF Admin

Once Indexed the Solr collection shows 65262 KB data but 0 documents.  This is consistent with other Solr collections but not their verity counterparts.

Documents are located on a separate drive and I am indexing txt, pdf, doc, and xls

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Solr Collection contains 0 documents

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CF Ver 9.0.0

I have created a Solr Collection via CF Admin

Once Indexed the Solr collection shows 65262 KB data but 0 documents.  This is consistent with other Solr collections but not their verity counterparts.

Documents are located on a separate drive and I am indexing txt, pdf, doc, and xls

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2014 0
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this Solr collection created through Verity collection document? If so then it can be due to incomplete migration from Verity to Solr..

As you mentioned, Documents are located on a separate drive. -> Hope you are referring it to local drive on that machine, not any remote machine.. Ideally, it would be able to index the document from local drive from same machine..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2014 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kaif,

Thanks.  I have working Verity Collections of the same data but want to change over to Solr.  I created Solr collections with the same names and, rather than migrate, I indexed from scratch.  The folder has 27 GB of data and is located on a drive on the same server.

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2014 0