• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subreport error

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add an existing report to a main report. after I choose the file and hit save, I get this message: Object: TfrmWizardTemplate, frmWizardTemplate Exception;'String) into type (Boolean) when evaluating instruction OperEqual ($0' is not a valid integer value.

I am new to this and don't know what this means. I am able to recreate the subreport as a new subreport and it works. I really don't want to create a new subreport everytime I need to do the exact same thing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this within ColdFusion Report Builder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to move this post to the Reporting subgroup of ColdFusion, but apparently I'm not allowed.  You might try moving it there yourself (if you can).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a way to move the message other than copy and paste in that area. Is there an action to move a message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you are the original poster and owner of this thread, you can move it.  Just scroll to the top of this thread, and look to the right-side of the first post for "ACTIONS".  There is an option to edit, and an option to move it.

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I occasionally experience this error when trying to add a sub-report to a report that I have been actively working on.

To work around the problem, I close the report builder completely. I then open the parent report and, without making any other changes to it, I add the sub-report and it succeeds.

Unfortunately this problem will never be resolved because the ColdFusion Report Builder is deprecated and is no longer supported.

I highly recommend you find another server-side reporting solution.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation