• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template has been denied

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had newtek update my server from coldfusion 4 to coldfusion 11 server. Then gave me a test IP address of 67.199.50.218 so I could check out the site but I get the foolowing error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankk yu

Pete Southworth

mciol@microcaat.com

"

Security: The requested template has been denied access to D:/Inetpub/antstudio/customtags.
The following is the internal exception message: access denied ("java.io.FilePermission" "D:/Inetpub/antstudio/customtags" "read")

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of web server is being used?

What URL did you test with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a windows server. Newtek said to use the IP address to see if everything loaded since they aren't going to move my site until I get this error resolved. I have the initial site "indysys.com" which doesn't have much on it but I have 6 or 7 added domains (with content) to this site. Only one of the other sites uses cfm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By web server I meant, IIS, Apache, Tomcat(within ColdFusion), that sort of thing. I also asked about the URL. You say, "one of the other sites uses cfm". Which site? What is the IP/Domain-name you have to use to get access to ColdFusion?

In any case, the error-message is clear enough. Java.io.FilePermission implies that your application does not have access to the folder mentioned. Irrespective of the location of your ColdFusion installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation