• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the application has unexpectedly quit getting error when trying to uninstall colfusion 2018

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the application has unexpectedly quit getting error when trying to uninstall colfusion 2018. Can pleas soem one give me work around for this. I need to unstall exisitng in reinstall new CF 2018

TOPICS
Advanced techniques , Documentation , Getting started , Monitoring , Reporting , Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anita, we could really benefit from having more to go on, about your situation. 

• What OS are you on, and what version?
  • How are you doing the uninstaller, specifically?
  • Are you (the user you're logged in as) the same user who installed cf?
  • Is cf able to run? I realize you want to uninstall it, but it could help as  confirmation of some things
  • Along those lines, had you or someone perhaps uninstalled the java that cf may be pointing to? And what version is that? And what version of java (if any) is reported, if you go to the command line and run "java - version"?

There can be any number of explanations for an error like that, so I hope these may start to get you to a solution, if no one else offers one sooner. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anita? 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation