Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tracker Item CF-4203491

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created a tracker entry CF-4203491 a few months ago and the bug has recently been verified and is to be fixed. The email  no-reply email I received reads:

Target Version updated to 'Alpha'

Version updated to '13.0'

Version updated to '2016'

It looks like the latest Update 1 version for the 2018 (13.0)  was released on September 11, 2018.

Can I expect CF-4203491 to be included in Update 2 for ColdFusion release 2018 (13.0)? If so, is there an expected release date for this software Update? It seems like Updates are release every quarter or so but was hoping for an expected release date.

Thanks,

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

CF 2016 Update 8 came out a few hours ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are actually interested in the next update for ColdFusion 2016, which would be update 8 I believe. Any thoughts on this? Perhaps an Adobe contact, etc... we are trying to determine if we need to come up with a fallback plan.

Thanks again.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is primarily a user-to-user forum.  Occasionally an Adobe employee will poke his/her head in and see what is going on, but you cannot count on it.

The best thing you can do is comment on your bug submission and hope that someone at Adobe will answer.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF 2016 Update 8 came out a few hours ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks jeffh65754959 and Wolfshade. Unfortunately the bug is not included in the latest update for CF 2016 or CF 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation