• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsuccessful at getting https working with coldfusion 11 update 2

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made the changes I found in the Coldfusion 11 - Web Sockets via SSL discussion and I am getting "The connection was interrupted" in ...

<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" SSLEnabled="true"
           maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
           clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
   keystoreFile="C:\keystore.jks"
   keystorePass="MyPassword"
   keystoreType="JKS"/>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Looks like it was a keystore issue, although it never stated that, I redid the keystore and all is working fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you accessing the CF admin using CF’s built-in web server (like port 8500), or an external web server like IIS or Apache?

If the latter, the key to getting SSL access for our admin is in how you setup the web server. You should not need to do anything in the server.xml, just to access the CF admin via SSL if using an external web server.

But if you ARE trying to use the built-in web server, there could be somethings amiss, but before digging further here’s a question; do you need to use the built-in web server? What if you setup the external web server to handle the SSL communications, and then pass the request into CF?

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the internal web server, the Admin works on the non-secure port.  Our architects and web developers have determined that we need to use the internal web server, so I have no choice but to get this working.  So something must be amiss here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have completely reinstalled Coldfusion 11 and put in the above directives in server.xml and it still does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like it was a keystore issue, although it never stated that, I redid the keystore and all is working fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation